Tuesday, December 07, 2010

christmas 2010


Hello! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Valentino Family!!
This again has been a year of stress, happiness, projects in our household, school schedules, and just plain fun.
We have met some new friends along the way and some have become literal family. That is a true blessing.
As I sit here in front of my office window at home and look out and see the snow piled on the lilac trees and fence it is a beauty to see. I then realize why God created this beautiful place. At times I wish all our friends and family, that we have not seen for literally years could come and see this.
I also reflect on our girls as they grow up. They are true blessings from God. He truly has a plan for their lives. More on that later.
For now Thankyou for looking forward to reading our little newsletter.
I hope it finds you in your part of the world happy, content and blessed this time of year.
In the meantime remember Jesus is the Reason for this Season.

No comments: